Mar 30, 2009

Catching up... with myself

For a start, its great to be back. Home sweet home... Its been quite some time now that i wanted to pen this post but the constant travel and the excitement would not permit me to do so. I started writing this when i was in Bhopal and now am continuing it even after i have reached Mangalore. If i look back at the last 25 day, all i can say is "Its been great!!!"

I have traveled to 4 different countries in 3 different continents; almost got into an accident before i started this journey; completed a road journey of over 2000 km; have flown 4500 miles; traveled a distance of 1000 km by train; shopped at African origins in Johannesburg; finally purchased the cool D90 for which i had been saving for 10 whole months; spent an awesome 3 days with my sis in Dubai; savored some Lebanese cruizine along the way; devoured some pav bhaji,sev puri, bhel puri on the streets of Bombay and as i write this post sitting in Bhopal.... (to be honest i don't want to end this loooooong sentence) :-)

Exploring my D 90 has been a real pleasure. (Check this link for some snaps) Morning walks on the beach, ideal ice-cream, kori-rotti, birthday parties, meeting family & friends... The list could really go on and on and on.

Its nice to know the feeling of being free, with a suitable bank balance, splurging on things & in amounts that i would normally think twice about, no deadlines to meet, no assignments to complete and no reports to be filed. But yes, lots of questions to be answered on my 'state of being' (I am not being philosophical here ;-)).

I hope to blog more often, take loads of snaps and yes, get back to doing something meaningfull pretty soon.

1 comment:

Manjunath Singe said...

Welcome back kodi! Nice to hear you after ages.... :)