Dec 19, 2008

Cadbury Dairy Milk

I have always been a fan of Cadburys Dairy Milk and the 9 varieties i found here in Mozambique has made me love these delicious eats even more. I would love to know how many other varieties are there but for now, lets just get right into it.
  1. Cadbury Dairy Milk - The plain brown one that we are accustomed to seeing in India.

  2. Fruit & Nut - This is another offering that's easily available. Its just wonderful.

  3. White Chocolate - I somehow don't remember seeing a white chocolate bar of cadburys before i saw this one. Anyways, i found one here. Reminds me of the Nestle white chocolate bar.

  4. Top Deck - This is a combo of the dark & the white chocolate. The white part is the top half of the bar thickness.

  5. Turkish Delight - This is the rose flavoured one. There is a jelly like filling inside the chocolate bar.

  6. Mint Crisp - In this one the mint in the form of small crystal dots are embedded into the chocolate bar.

  7. Bournville - The dark stuff. The dark chocolate offering from the dairy milk stables. The actual chocolate.

  8. Whole Nut - I will not really know the difference between this and the 'Fruit & Nut' variety till i taste this one.

  9. With Biscuit - This is the next one i am going to buy at the supermarket along with the 'whole nut' one.
And now, i am going back to my mint crisp.

No comments: